We make a positive difference in the lives of people living with and at risk of diabetes.
To prevent diabetes and its complications.
We believe that values based leadership is the responsibility of all employees, volunteers and board members.
IN THE COMMUNITY THIS MEANS:
WHEN IT COMES TO KNOWLEDGE:
- We listen to people and seek to understand their needs.
- We promote and advocate equity and access.
- We engaged with organisations that impact on lifestyle.
STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE:
- We encourage continuous improvement.
- We see change for the opportunity it brings.
- We understand our obligation to share our knowledge.
Clear Plan - 2011 - 2016
- We communicate accurately, openly and in a timely manner.
- We respect privacy and confidentiality.
- We develop our resources effectively and sustainably.
To carry out our vision, mission and values in the community we have our strategic plan. At its heart the plan acknowledges that: “Diabetes can no longer be solved by medical intervention alone.”